Our professional team of attic specialists will improve the insulation and ventilation in your attic! All estimates and consultations are FREE!
A properly insulated and ventilated attic will not only reduce and minimize the heat in your attic, it will also make your home’s air quality healthier while making your home more energy-efficient, saving you tons of money on utility bills! We provide an insulation inspection and ventilation inspection with every free roofing consultation to make sure the issue isn’t coming from the attic. When the attic isn’t ventilated properly, the roof gets “prematurely cooked to death.” The attic needs proper continual airflow where cool fresh air comes in and hot moist air goes out.
We Ventilate the Roof to:
- Reduce and minimize heat
- Reduce moisture and humidity
- Keep the heat out of the attic and keep it cool year-round
- Required for shingle warranty from manufacturer
Your roof will last years longer if ventilation and insulation issues are resolved within the attic.
- Ventsure Ventilation Products
- PINK Fiberglass Blown-In Insulation
- Owens Corning Hip & Ridge Shingles
- Owens Corning Shingles
- Owens Corning Felt Underlayment Products
- WeatherLock Self-Sealing Ice & Water Barrier Products
- Owens Corning Starter Shingle Products
- RapidFlow Gutter Drainage Protection
- Undereave Ventilation Products
Why Choose Blown Attic Insulation:
- Fast and Simple
- Minimal Mess
- The Fiberglass Insulation Will Not Settle
- Safe and Long-Lasting
We at Kevin Sterwald Roofing proudly service Watertown, WI and all surrounding communities.
Call us today at (920) 988-1072. We look forward to working with you and repairing your roofing and attic issues!
Why Ventilate your Attic?
Attic ventilation is an important element of a home’s design and construction. Without effective attic ventilation, excess heat and humidity can cause serious problems with costly consequences. Summer and winter, your attic will benefit from attic ventilation.
Reduces heat build-up in summer, making living areas more comfortable and reducing air conditioning usage
Helps eliminate trapped moisture that can cause mold, mildew and wood rot
Keeps roof deck uniformly cool in winter to help protect against ice dams
Extends roof shingle life
Meets typical roof shingle warranty ventilation requirements .
Qucik and Easy
- Blowing the insulation should take less than 1.5 hours and the whole job ca-i be completed in less than 4 hours based on 1000 sq. ft, attic at R30.
- Self-feeding system Puts Fiberglas insulation where you want it
- Integrated AUTOCUTTER
- Fiberglas’ insulation releases and expands
completely inside machine
- Provides easy clean-up because machine does the work for you
- Low dust system
- Fiberglas’ insulation will not settle
- Keeps its energy saving R-value over time
Safe, Reliable System
- Optimized process for minimal handling
- Fully enclosed system
- Hose-mounted remote control